This recipe is 21 Day Fix approved, and delish! I love that it’s a fresh take on veggies, and super easy to make. My 2 year-old daughter also loves it, so that’s always a win!
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2-4 tbsp chopped red onion
- 2 tsp dried parsley, or 2 tbsp chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- a dash or two of sea salt
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes, onion, parsley, basil, and salt in a large bowl; mix well.
- Add apple cider and red wine and balsamic vinegars, lemon juice, and oil; toss gently to blend.
If you’re not a fan of cucumbers or tomatoes, I could totally see broccoli working with this recipe too. Yum!