This recipe is SUPER easy and yummy! You can also make whatever kind of pizza you want with this recipe. We just so happened to want to make BBQ chicken pizza. 🙂 We used a bottled brand of no fructose corn syrup BBQ sauce. I’d love to try out a clean BBQ recipe next time though! I’ve found 3 different recipes to try! I’ll share the recipes I found if they turn out to be winners! Also, we paired our pizzas with some broccoli. We like to cook our broccoli in a little bit of olive oil and water, and then season with pepper, garlic powder, and a bit of sea salt.
- 2 chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- no sugar added marinara or pizza sauce (from a jar or homemade)
- BBQ sauce
- medium red onion, sliced (we used a yellow onion, since I forgot to buy a red onion)
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 large low carb whole wheat tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread a mix of marinara or pizza sauce and BBQ sauce, to liking, around on your whole what tortillas.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese, sliced onions, and shredded chicken on top.
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, to liking.
- Top off your pizzas with a bit more of shredded mozzarella and a drizzle of your BBQ sauce.
- Bake your pizzas on a baking sheet in the oven for 6-10 minutes.
1 pizza = 1 serving