We love this ribs recipe! It’s super easy, and clean! We do use chili sauce though, which has sugar in it. However, I recently found a clean chili sauce recipe, so we’ll make that, and use it instead next time. If it’s successful, I’ll make sure to post the clean chili sauce recipe on here then! I love my ribs with a side of veggies. I paired my ribs with a salad, but you could have asparagus, broccoli, or really any veggie. Potatoes or mashed potatoes would go great with it all as well. Just my 2 cents. 🙂
- 4 lbs pork baby back ribs. thawed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season ribs with salt and pepper, and place in a shallow baking pan.
- Brown in oven 15 minutes. Turn over, and brown another 15 minutes; drain fat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the tomato sauce, chili sauce coconut sugar, vinegar, oregano, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place ribs in crock-pot. Pour sauce over ribs, and turn to coat.
- Cover, and cook on low 6-8 hours.